9.1.13

Want It Wednesday: XO(eco) Lunch Kit

I thought I might start a weekly thread, the "Want it Wednesday". This is where I will post about what I want, and maybe post later if I get it. Some of the future posts will be about things that I would love (want, not need), but can't afford, or can't get shipped to Australia, cause hey, nobody wants to ever send anything here!


I am in love with the Lauren Conrad XO(eco) Lunch Kit. Containing a cute lunchbox, reusable drink tumbler and hand towel. It comes in 2 patterns, black and cream tuxedo stripes, or green birds on a wire.

As someone who brings their lunch into work daily, I love the idea of a reusable lunch box, and the tumbler is too cute! I would love it to sit on my desk daily. I would probably want 2 or 3!

It is designed by Lauren Conrad for Blue Avocado, a company who have dedicated themselves to using recyclable materials to reduce environmental waste and inspire change.

There's nothing wrong with being environmentally conscious, and this would be a great way to promote recycling and upcycling.

If anyone would like to spoil me, here's where you can buy it (in green!): Blue Avocado.

x E

2 comments:

  1. I have tupperware ;

    http://www.tupperware.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/AUS/website/productgallery/productcollections/onthego/sandwich++keepers+fab+five

    Which is SO handy! And so good for the environment, in the sense that I save on cling wrap and so on.

    I know it's not the same as what you want, but just putting it out there :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I love them! I have so much Decor and Tellfast containers and have noone to buy Tupperware from!

      Delete