17.1.13

Want it Wednesday: Oroton Emeril Handbag

Hello readers,

This week's edition of Want it Wednesday is my lemming for the Oroten Emeril Jacquard Shopper Tote. I have always loved Oroton, and as a woman, who doesn't love handbags?? I came across this one while looking at the Oroton website in their post-Christmas sale. It is beautiful, and made of love.


Currently on sale for $270, this bag only seems to be available online. The stores I have checked out have been sold out, and I haven't found an SA with any level of customer service skills to see if any other stores stock it.

There is also a matching purse, or clutch, for $115, here.

That's it for this week's episode of Want it Wednesday! This bag and purse are affordable, yes, however I always have trouble justifying expensive purchases.

This is definitely one for the wish fairy!

xo E


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the brown version in person, it's beautiful!

      Delete