1.12.12

Imelda Marcos II

I love shoes. I would buy shoes all the time, if it weren't for the small factor, of, say, money! I have had my eye on this pair of shoes for months. First, Mimco had them in yellow. It was love at first sight! Then Wittner had a cheaper version. Today I noticed they were on sale. What's not to love?? The only thing better than shoes, are shoes that are on special!!

Here's what I bought:


You can find these shoes here. I bought them for $74.98, down from $179.95. Bargain! The colour on the Wittner site is a bit iffy, but in person, they're a beautiful soft, green colour. The leather is fantastic. Made in China from Spanish leather, these shoes are amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wearing more heels since taking the pole classes so my feet are getting used to the shoes which is great! I love these, the colour isn't me but its definitely you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the unique colour is what attracted me to these shoes. Originally, I liked the white, but I find white can look too "wedding"? I'm trying to wear heels more often, but I find due to my weight, my legs and back hurt too much at times

      Delete