6.6.12

Self Esteem

This week I've been feeling really crummy.

I've been taking Vitamin D, and thought it was something that would be like a miracle cure. It was great in the first fortnight of taking it was great, but I feel it leeching out of me and I've been feeling depressed. To the point of stopping myself from crying at work, multiple times. This is bad, people! I've only ever felt like this once before, and it's when my extended family fell apart. And I was hiding in a toilet!

So I hit the usual suspects; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Everyone is posting things that made me feel really shitty, and I hated it. 2 people in particular with their money spending ways. I used to be a spendthrift, and I've had to cut down on my spending since I've bought my unit. Which is THE best money I've ever spent, mind you!

But lusting after pretty, sparkly things got me down. Until I realised, 2 days later...

IT'S A SELF ESTEEM THING!!

Now, I'm a bit up myself, and I think people must think I have tickets on myself. I do, sometimes ;) but these girls have so little self esteem, they're taking to social networking to VALIDATE THEMSELVES! Oh my God, once it hit, thanks to my colleagues, I felt so relieved!

Anyway, back to me thinking about how awesome I am! Cause I AM!

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment