19.6.12

My Mia arrived!

My Clarisonic Mia 2 arrived today while I was at work. I ordered last Sunday, a day before a public holiday (Saturday in the US). It arrived today! It came to my desk via a colleague, I was so stoked to see it!

It's smaller and prettier than I expected. I was bummed to see "International Charger" means American only...

On the plus side, free samples! A Clarisonic face wash sample and some moisturiser from the company that sells the Mia 2.

Here are the pics of me opening it (or packing it up, if the photos are shown in reverse!). Will edit with a review when I get a travel adapter tomorrow.

 
EDIT: I have used it, with the remaining battery life (I was never one for instruction manuals!). My skin feels amazing! I got a bit of reddening, but that's expected with my sensitive skin and all. I used the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, and while not applying liberally enough, I think it was a good amount for my skin.

Using it was super easy. It gives a buzz every 10 seconds, which is good as the manual tells you to focus for 20 seconds on your forehead, 20 on your chin and 10 seconds on each cheek. My skin looked and felt clearer straight after using it. Then I realised I'd forgotten my nose. My nose with the huge pores and black heads - gross! So I thought I'd use the second setting. WOW! While it didn't remove all the blackheads, it did such a good job! I finished off by patting my skin semi-dry, using my Clarifying Moisture Lotion 2 and finishing with Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion. It glided onto my skin sooo smoothly, it was almost like silk.

Colour me converted!

No comments:

Post a Comment