6.5.13

Quick Review: MAC Purchase

I recently purchased some MAC from the US. MAC's pricing in Australia is daylight robbery, so I thought I would get myself some sent over.

The good news is, they're authentic! I was a bit sus about buying online unless it was from MAC themselves, but it has passed the authenticity test. I could only go by swatches online, as getting to town or Marion is a pain.


I purchased MAC Lipglass in Embrace Me and MAC Satin Lipstick in Viva Glam Nicki.

The Nicki Minaj Viva Glam is a lot more pastel in person than the swatches show. But Her Minaj-esty would be proud! After applying it, I may have broken into a loud, off-key rendition of Starships. Hey, it called for it! It feels a little drying on the lips, but I don't wear lipstick every day, so I can deal it with occasionally.


Embrace Me is a vibrant fuchsia colour. As far as lip glosses, it's sticky, but great coverage and staying power. After blotting my lips, I end up with a nice pink finish. I don't expect a lot of lasting power, but this is definitely a night out on the town colour.

I think I have the MAC bug, and might have to get some more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment