28.4.13

Nails of the Day

So being a bit of a lazy bum lately, I thought I would do a mini post on a Sunday night! I haven't done my nails in ages, and have to either run down what I have or give them away.

OPI is my preferred nail polish of choice. While I own a few Revlon polishes and a couple others, I'm not really a fan of them. I have approximately 35 bottles, with more on the way! I like the uniformity of owning the one brand, something I also do when it comes to cosmetics and skin care.

While I like the look of the Butter London polishes, and the same with Essie, I can't allow myself to buy them as it would ruin my OPI collection!

More to the point, here are today's nails: China Glaze "For Audrey" and OPI "Last Friday Night". Excuse the wonky polish application, it's been a while. And as a relapsed nail biter my nail beds are pretty stuffed :(

I should probably do a weekly OPI post, definitely a good way to wear them all!

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to a day job so I can wear nail polish again!!

    ReplyDelete